We Can't Thank You Enough!
We are deeply indebted to the generosity and support of our many patrons, friends, and alumni members. Whether in the form of cash gifts, stocks, or equipment, your donations allow PCPA to continue providing quality theatre to the Central Coast and the finest training for tomorrow’s artists. All donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged promptly with a thank you and a receipt.
Your Gift Truly Makes A Difference
As with most nonprofit theater groups, ticket revenue only accounts for half of PCPA’s overall budget. Therefore, donations from foundations, corporations, and generous individuals like you are vital to our existence.
Your gift enables us to:
- keep ticket prices affordable and offer student and senior discounts, so that more individuals from our community can continue enjoying PCPA performances
- support our very talented Conservatory students and interns, so that they can work on productions, build their professional resumes, and hone their creative skills further
- continue offering matinees and innovative touring shows and workshops to local K-12 students through PCPA’s Education and Outreach Program
How You Can Help
It’s the fastest, easiest way to get your much needed donation to us by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. (Or, if you prefer, feel free to call in your credit card information to 805-928-7731 ext. 4101.)
Every dollar counts! If you enjoyed the show, express your appreciation by mailing your check or money order to:
800 S. College
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Corporate Matching Gifts
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for supporters of PCPA to maximize their personal contributions. By taking advantage of your company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of your contribution! Check at your office to see if your company has such a plan.
In-Kind Gifts and Other Contributions
PCPA also gladly accepts donations of equipment, supplies, professional services, and other in-kind gifts.
A VITAL PART OF THE COMMUNITY FOR 58 YEARS
For over 58 years, PCPA – Pacific Conservatory Theatre has been an essential part of the Central Coast. A home of art, music, movement and storytelling. A place where you sit and dream of other worlds, other lives and yet, feel connected to the greater human experience.
Like many arts organizations, PCPA is feeling the significant impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the cancellation of over 120 performances and 2 special events, we are relying on donations from our community more than ever to ensure we can continue to bring unforgettable live theatre to our audiences.
We are calling on YOU to help PCPA to share in the joy of live theatre once again. With a gift of $50, you will help us redress the financial repercussions of this canceled Season.
What your gift supports NOW
- Offset production costs from canceled productions and loss of ticket revenue.
- Support for the months of planning needed to prepare for next season.
- Virtual play reading groups, artist conversations, and classes that connect you to PCPA from your home.
- Keep #PCPASTRONG
Your donation today is an investment in our future and will ensure that we will welcome you through our doors when this crisis is over.
Together we can keep #PCPASTRONG for years to come.