Your Health & Safety Are Our Priority
PCPA ask our audiences to join with us in providing the safest space possible for patrons, cast, crew, volunteers and staff. Please review this information prior to your attendance. Please arrive 45 minutes before the performance to allow time for the check-in process.
Enhanced Health and Safety Precautions
- • Audience members age 18 and over will present a government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver’s license and provide proof of a full Covid-19 vaccination completed at least 14 days prior to the performance date. Guest who need a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or deeply held religious belief, must provide proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance date.
- • Audience members under age 18 will need to have a parent or guardian attest that they are symptom-free.
- o Parents/guardians will be asked, “In the last 14 days, has your child had close contact with someone who is confirmed to have Covid-19?”
- o Parents/guardians will be asked about the presence of symptoms including: fever symptoms (alternating chills/sweating), cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, diarrhea, vomiting or abdominal pain.
- • All audience members, staff and volunteers are required to wear face masks (covering their nose and mouth) in all areas of the theatre and throughout the performance. Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
- • The theatre building now has an enhanced air filtration utilizing MERV 13 filters. (PLEASE DRESS WARMLY, WEAR LAYERS)
- • The theatre, lobby area and restrooms are cleaned and disinfected after every performance.
- • Multiple hand sanitizers are available throughout the lobby.
- • Touchless ticketing. All tickets are scanned upon entrance. Patrons are encouraged to opt for fully digital ticketing which allows you to show your ticket on your phone or print out your ticket at home, to be scanned upon entrance.
- • Digital programs replace paper playbills and are easily accessed through a link you will receive in your email reminder prior to the performance date and through a QR code posted in the lobby.
- • Until mask requirements are no longer necessary we will not be offering food and beverages, and patrons may not bring in food or beverages for consumption in the theatre or lobby.
- • At this time, there will be no “stage door” opportunities with the actors in the show.
- • If a performance is cancelled, our box office will contact you via email and we will update our website and social media pages with more information.
By purchasing a ticket to a PCPA production and/or entering a PCPA/Allan Hancock College venue, theatergoer assumes all risks associated with entering a place of public gathering and voluntarily waives any and all claims and potential claims against PCPA and Allan Hancock College relating to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease, or illness, or that arise from or relate in any way to, however caused, the risk of exposure or actual or alleged exposures to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, in each case whether the actual or alleged circumstances giving rise to any claim or potential claim occur before, during or after the event.
All performances are subject to re-scheduling and cancellation. Refunds will not be issued but tickets will be credited to your PCPA account for a future performance. The PCPA credit will not expire. The safety and well-being of all our patrons, actors, volunteers & employees is very important to PCPA and we thank you for understanding. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the theater!